Graduate Information

For the Educational Profile/Interests section, choose Level > Master's, Doctoral, Certificate
choose Program Interest by Type > Earth and Physical Sciences
choose a Major >  Atmospheric Sciences or Hydrology or Hydrometeorology

What's the difference?  Atmospheric Sciences, Hydrology, and Hydrometeorology

Courses and Curricula

Degree Programs & Application Process

Program Guides

For complete details, refer to the Program Guide for your degree program and major. If you have questions or concerns, consult with the Director of Graduate Studies for Atmospheric Sciences (Dr. Chris Castro), Hydrology and Water Resources (Dr. Martha Whitaker), or Hydrometeorology (Dr. Guo-Yue Niu).  For a quick one-page reference, see the Summary Page for your degree program and major.



File Upload