At least 30 days in advance of International Travel, you must read and follow instructions on the Travel Authorization Request form in order to register your travel. A link to register international travel is provided in the Travel Form.
- All UA employees are eligible for a UA Fastpark Discount Rewards Card at Fastpark Tucson Airport
Export Control Basics Tutorial
- A basic powerpoint tutorial to help you understand the regulations, terms, responsibilities, and civil and criminal liabilities related to Export Control while traveling abroad
Export Control Review Checklist for Negotiators
- A checklist for Negotiators NOTE: Form should be completed and kept in file even if all the answers are "no."
Export Control Rewiew Chekclist for Proposal Specialists
- A checklist for Proposal Specialists NOTE: Form should be completed and kept in file even if all the answers are "no."
International Travel Checklist
- Checklist tool for faculty and staff to evaluate possible export control issues when traveling internationally
- Index of Per Diem rates for State of Arizona, the Contiguous U.S., Outside the Contiguous U.S. (Alaska, Hawaii, etc.), Countries Outside the U.S., and breakdown of daily meal allowance
- Explanation of Per Diem policy and procedures plus links to UA guidelines and rates
Reimbursement Meals Food and Alcohol Calculator
- Excel spreadsheet to request reimbursement for meals
- Form and number automatically generated (UA eForms select T for "Travel Authorization Form")
- Use a new form for EACH request (UA requirement)
- UA Financial Services Office portal with policies, procedures, FAQs, and travel resources