DEPARTMENT FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR FALL 2018
We have limited departmental funding for the academic year for tuition waivers and fellowship for eligible students currently enrolled in the Department of Hydrology and Atmospheric Sciences. Minimum award starts at $500. Application deadline is Friday, August 10, 2018 to receive funding in time for the first day of classes for Fall 2018.
Please go to the On-Line Application at HAS Scholarship Application 2018-2019. Required information you will need to download online are as follows:
- A statement of career plans, explain financial needs and any other relevant information. One page maximum.
- A CV or resume. Two page maximum
- ALL GRADUATE STUDENTS: Have GradPath forms up to date, if not see your advisor immediately.
- DOMESTIC STUDENTS ONLY: Must have completed the FAFSA, submitted and filed with the UA. Go to https://fafsa.ed.gov/ for info. OR
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY: Completed the UA International Financial Need FY 18-19 Form with supporting documents.
If you have any questions, please contact Lupe Romero, Administrative Associate and Graduate Coordinator, at 520-621-6831.
SCHOLARSHIP FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
The following scholarships are available to eligible students currently enrolled in the Department of Hydrology and Atmospheric Sciences. Information regading the application process will be posted at a later date.
- Kisiel Fellowship for Graduate Research on Applications of Statistics in Hydrology
- Donald R. Davis Scholarship Endowment for Undergraduate Excellence
- Eugene Simpson Undergraduate or Graduate Student in Groundwater Hydrology
- Sol D. Resnick Scholarship for Graduate Research Programs in Hydrology
- Krider Endowed Undergraduate or Graduate Scholarship in Atmospheric Sciences
- Shlomo and Yael Neuman Graduate Scholarship in Hydrology
- John W. Harshbarger Memorial Fund
- John W. Harshbarger Doctoral Fellowship in Subsurface Hydrology