Following are the scholarships avialable to students enrolled in the Department of Hydrology & Atmospheric Sciences. To apply for any of these scholarships, please complete the Scholarship Application 2016-2017 and return the hard copy to either Harshbarger 122 or PAS 541 by Friday January 24, 2017.
- Kisiel Fellowship for Graduate Research on Applications of Statistics in Hydrology
- Donald R. Davis Scholarship Endowment for Undergraduate Excellence
- Eugene Simpson Undergraduate or Graduate Student in Groundwater Hydrology
- Sol D. Resnick Scholarship for Graduate Research Programs in Hydrology
- Krider Endowed Undergraduate or Graduate Scholarship in Atmospheric Sciences
- Shlomo and Yael Neuman Graduate Scholarship in Hydrology - Not Available at this time.
- John W. Harshbarger Scholarship in Hydrology