To set up a Conference Call
Dial 621-2211 and tell the operator that you wish to schedule a conference call.
These are the questions they will ask you:
- KFS Account Number (Grant Number)
- Department Name (Hydrology & Atmospheric Sciences)
- Date, Time and Duration of the concerence call
- Host Name and Office Number
- Scheduler's Name and Office Number (if not the Host)
- How many lines will you need: Local (within Tucson) and Long Distance (others)
- They will issue you an authorization code.
- Send the authorization code to the individuals calling in and have them dial (520) 626-8109 if calling from Tucson, or (602) 827-8109 if calling from Phoenix.