We strongly encourage students to register early in their academic careers with the University of Arizona's office of Career Services for career counseling, resume and interview skills workshops, leadership workshop series, job fairs, and other services. Throughout all stages of their academic careers, students are encouraged to gain experience outside the classroom in a variety of settings through involvement with the University of Arizona's Office of Student Engagement.
Announcements for internships/externships, fellowships, professional, and postdoctoral career opportunities for students majoring in atmospheric sciences, hydrology and water resources, and hydrometeorology may be found through the following websites:
- AAAS Science and Technology Policy Fellowships
- Doctoral Degree Career Paths: What path is right for you?
- DOE Scholars Program
- Energy.gov Job Opportunities
- Energy.gov Student Programs and Internships
- GetHydrology Jobs
- International Association for Environmental Hydrology (IAEH) - Click on Hydrology Resources for details
- Josh's Water Jobs
- ORISE Postdoctoral Research Opportunities