Baker's research focus areas include paleohydrology and related aspects of geomorphology (particularly flood processes), planetary geomorphology, Mars hydrology, Earth science in relation to public policy, the environment, and philosophy of science.
Discover how colossal floods transformed the ancient landscape of our planet in this exciting new program to be shown on several upcoming dates:
- Wed, Nov 8 at 9 pm on PBS 6
- Thu, Nov 9 at 3 am on PBS 6
- Fri, Nov 10 at 2 pm on PBS 6
- Sun, Nov 12 at 8 am on PBS 6
- Sun, Nov 12 at 8 pm on PBS 6 Plus
- Mon, Nov 13 at 1 am on PBS 6 Plus