(Rev. March 20, 2020) In light of current worldwide events related to Covid-19, join us for the 2020 Virtual El Día Conference!
Important New Dates
- March 27 - Student Abstract Submission Deadline
- You can choose either an oral or poster presentation*
- Details, guidelines, and tech help for presentations & recording coming soon
- Oral presentations ~10-12 minutes
- Poster presentations ~5-7 minutes
- Lightning talks ~ 1 slide with 1-minute elevator pitch
- April 10 - Student Video Submission Deadline
- April 13 - Oral and Poster Video Presentations available online << We need to upload all presentations by April 13
- Week of April 20 - Live Q & A Session/s via Zoom (links coming soon)
*NOTE: No worries: Virtual presentations will satisfy degree program and graduation requirements. Go here for the latest details!
The following information is obsolete and will be archived. Please see the 2020 Virtual El Día conference page.
Monday, April 6, 2020 << no longer valid - conference date rescheduled >>
Director, National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
The following information is obsolete and will be archived.
El Día General Information top
- Abstracts for Oral Presentations
- Abstracts for Poster Presentations
- Awards and Prizes
- Keynote Speaker
- Career Panel
- Photo Contest
- Prospective Students
- Reception (Post-Awards Pub Social)
El Día Submission - Registration - Logistics top
- Abstract Submission (abstract submission deadline extended to Sunday, March 15) - Abstract Format Sample
- Registration (by Friday, March 20 to be included in food count) -- It's FREE this year!
- Map (Student Union Grand Ballroom located on Level 3)
- 2020 Event Floorplan